By accessing and/or using the website, you have agreed to
- the transfer, processing and maintenance of your personal and sensitive information in the United States of America.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (www.tasksports.org). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following: .
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
- How policy changes will be communicated.
The Personal Information We Collect
Depending on the type of communication or transaction, the personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to, your name, postal address, ZIP code, telephone number, organization name, e-mail address, credit card, bank information or billing information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. Depending on the type of communication or transaction, the personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to, your name, postal address, ZIP code, telephone number, organization name, e-mail address, credit card, bank information or billing information.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email at firstname.lastname@example.org or our phone number 636.343.8275: .
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you. .
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
Where and When We Collect Personal Information
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Web site activity. No cookies are used on the Team Activities for Special Kids Web site. Tracking technologies may record information such as Internet domain and host names; Internet protocol (IP) addresses; browser software and operating system types; clickstream patterns; and dates and times that our site is accessed. We may also analyze information that does not contain Personal Information for trends and statistics.
To protect your privacy, we have adopted the following principles:
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Changes to this Policy
Team Activities for Special Kids May Share Your Personal Information
Team Activities for Special Kids may use your information to: complete your donations; contact you about our on-going work; discuss employment opportunities and ways that you can further support our efforts to support our mission; fulfill your requests for products, programs, and services; communicate with you and respond to your inquiries; conduct research about Team Activities for Special Kids programs, services and Network; help offer you other programs or services that may be of interest. We may also share your information with other Team Activities for Special Kids Accredited Programs so that we may provide any requested services or information at the local level. For example, if you are requesting a calendar of events in your area, we may share your e-mail information with the local Team Activities for Special Kids Accredited Program so that it can provide you with that information. Your personal information will also be used to provide you access to the various sections of our website that have been personalized for your needs. Team Activities for Special Kids may share, rent or exchange donor names and postal addresses with third parties. Except in the limited circumstances outlined below, Team Activities for Special Kids will never intentionally share your e-mail addresses, phone numbers or financial information.
Team Activities for Special Kids reserves the right to share your personal information in certain situations:
- Credit Card Transactions, Electronic Fund Transfers, Payments by Check or Money Order and On-line Transactions. Team Activities for Special Kids uses third parties to provide credit card, bank, payment and information processing services. If you choose to make a donation on-line, by phone, through the mail or by other means we will share your personal information with our processing service providers. While we believe these other companies will treat your personal information responsibly, we do not own or control them and cannot guarantee your privacy.
- Necessity. If we have reason to believe that there has been some inappropriate interference with or use of our website, communications, or charitable services, or if we have reason to believe that one of the Team Activities for Special Kids website users, donors, employees or other related parties may have been injured or may have harmed some other party, we will disclose, without notice to you, personal information as we deem appropriate or if compelled by a legal or regulatory authority.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Orders via www.tasksportsshop.org
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.