TASK St. Louis Rock ’n’ Roll Marathon & ½ Marathon —
October 21, 2012
We are thrilled to announce that TASK has again been chosen as the exclusive charity of the TASK Rock ’n’ Roll St. Louis® Marathon & ½ Marathon Presented by the Quinn Family Fund. We are so excited to have the opportunity to again participate in this incredible event!
You will again have the opportunity to participate in the TASK Force by racing in either the ½ or full marathon and raising money to benefit TASK.
This year for St. Louis TASK Force members, the fundraising minimum is $1,000 to allow more people to participate in this opportunity.
We need your help! TASK is raising money to build permanent soccer fields, softball fields, a weight room, and a walking track. By joining the TASK Force you help build a safe, accessible place for more kids to play, learn and grow.
Not able to participate on race day? That’s all right; there’s still plenty of opportunity to help out! Click here to donate directly to TASK or sponsor a marathon or ½ marathon participant and help them raise fund to support special athletes in the St. Louis area.
- Registration fee into the race paid for by the TASK Force
- Coach-designed training plans for your abilities and goals
- Running or walking training support
- TASK Force running shirt – to show you are making a difference!
- Mentor support from the running coaches and your teammates
- The chance to make new friends and running/walking partners
- Personal fundraising website with easy-to-use online fundraising tools
- Fundraising clinics to help you exceed your fundraising goals
- Top 10 fundraisers receive special recognition
- The opportunity to race in honor of a special needs athlete
- Race-weekend amenities, which may include access to a TASK Force VIP tent, gear check, private changing areas, TASK Force Port-a-Potties and cheer teams to inspire you along the course
- Exclusive events on race weekend, including a TASK Force team pasta dinner on Saturday night
Let’s make this a team effort and support our colleagues who will be running and raising money for TASK!
You can do it and we will help you!
For more information, please email RockNRoll@tasksports.org